You can type here any text you want

Hemmings Listing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've asked to see some closer pictures of the lower rear quarters, can't tell if that is reflection or some rust/paint concerns. Same with the front lower door panels. Seller states that it's at 109k mileage. Not sure what is 'average' for these and if it matters as much for what I'm looking for. (well maintained, close to stock, relatively nice GN. Something I can keep and take the kids for cruise-ins and car shows.)

I've asked to see some closer pictures of the lower rear quarters, can't tell if that is reflection or some rust/paint concerns. Same with the front lower door panels. Seller states that it's at 109k mileage. Not sure what is 'average' for these and if it matters as much for what I'm looking for. (well maintained, close to stock, relatively nice GN. Something I can keep and take the kids for cruise-ins and car shows.)

There's the FB link. He's got some decent pics up. None of the underside or RPO's though.

Rust is not AS prevalent out here in CO/the west as the rust belt or the east coast.

I'm bout 30-45 from Longmont.

I know its hard, but try to be patient when looking, and if possible look at the cars in person. That is what I learned when I was looking.

There have been really nice cars that pop up on this site that are really taken care of by owners that are enthusiasts. So many cars for sale out there are by dealers or flippers, buyer just has to be knowledgeable on what they are looking at.

Plus it seems spending in this country is slowing and might help find a great car at a reasonable price. During the peak of covid it seemed like the market was stupid strong, which doesn't necessarily mean that's the current market, but many sellers try.

Thanks mblum,

Yes, I'm planning on holding for a bit. When I see a car that (when I'm ready) I think would be worth taking a look at, I'm asking what others think. Trying to see what the experts think and comparing to what I've learned so far.

Michael

Cool, searching is a fun process!

Definitely post up cars you are considering, there's a good chance a member on here is close and a second set of eyes can't hurt!

"Low mileage" at 100K +??
"The Lear-Siegler bucket seats are in "excellent, original condition." ?

Back