You can type here any text you want

Flatbed tow-truck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

HI Guys,

I recently purchased a 2001 ford Flatbed with a 21ft bed, what makes this Flatbed different is that it has a Right Approach bed system, what it means is anyone of us who has used a flatbed before knows that you have to stack wood on the bottom and on the floor so the car can climb up the flatbed, with the right approach bed system, the last 4 1/2 feet of the Flatbed breaks and lays flat on the ground, i can pull a corvette which sits lower than our cars with no problem ( see pics ). I am insured and registered in dade county as Knight Towing , all i am waiting on right now is for the truck to pass inspection, which it should pass with no problem. I should be able to tow while waiting ( will make sure first ).

So if you guys should need a FLATBED TOW-TRUCK, Please keep me in mind, having a GN myself i know how to take care of our cars, and of course there will be a discoount for all buick owner's. I will be out to tower shop next month, this last friday, i was on the way but the weather was bad. Well till then if you guys need TO CHECK ON me follow this link www.sunbiz.org - Department of State

my number is 786-306-5869, thanks for your support guys, and as always i will never abandon a fellow buick brother because he does'nt have the funds
to pay me , we will work something out, i know times are tough and will work something out with you. I will not leave you and your buick alone on the side of the road. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS.

Attachments

• rap.jpg
    rap.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 237
Sweet , looks like a nice rig . Hopefully I won't need you but I got your number.

YOU, YOU , :D, I Doubt it also bud, but if you need me, you know i'm there, it is a sweet rig, i've picked up my own GN for practice and it just makes it so easy to tow. good to hear from ya bud :smile:

Back