You can type here any text you want

Flex on me. Yeah!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whitehot84

I was at the drag strip just watching. I can only get 1 run before being asked to leave for not having a cage. Anyway I'm impressed with this white Lightning doing low 8's. (1/8th mile track). When I leave I pull up to a red light and a mustang full of kids pulls up next to me. I hear one of them say with some distain " It must be fast, look at all those guages." I looked over and said YES and smiled. Light changes and mustang is gone. After he gets out about three cars I hammer it just enough to catch him and then let off. Once again I smile.
Well who should be behind him but the Lightning. At the next light he makes it a point to get beside me and go into the flex mode. I build a little boost and when the light changes all hell breaks loose. It was even through the intersection but then the turbo started to spool. I ran out about 5 lengths and just settled back down to cruise speed. When he came by he wouldn't even look over. Imagine that. His passenger had a really stunned look on his face.
I love it.

Outstanding

Let me get this straight, a 1980's shoebox looking Buick with a six cylinder motor stomped a new Lightning that has a supercharged V-8 and about 100 more cubic inches? My My, what next? LOL - BB:p

I overlooked the 1/8th mile part the first time I read it and thought that had to be one pigged out Lightning to run 8's in the quarter...

:)

White 84 GN
'87 drive train w/many mods
11.74 1/4

That's his mods right there!

Jacob

Originally posted by ONLYA6
White 84 GN
'87 drive train w/many mods
11.74 1/4
Since then I have added a PT51 , 50lb injectors and a front mount intercooler. The tranny is going back in tomorrow. Now a little tuning and I'm going hunting.

Back