You can type here any text you want

FN P90

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CGASTON

So what is everyone's take on a FN P90?

Also, where can you get the ammo cheap?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Whats a p90? I just bought an fns 40 and i like it. I know they make an fns9 and their fnx lineup is their da/sa line. Maybe from their police line?

P90 shoots the same round as the FN5.7.... The call it a submachine gun. You tube it...

An AR-57 upper for use with an AR-15 lower uses the same 5.7x28 ammo and 50 round mags as the P90.
They use the AR mag well to eject spent cases. They are lots of fun to shoot.

As with most FN guns, the P90 has outstanding quality and reliability.
No first hand experience with the P90.

These days, as with most, the ammo is expensive, and a little hard to find.

Well I got one on order for $870 and can not wait. Ammo is about $30/50rds...... $.6 ea...

Well I got one on order for $870 and can not wait. Ammo is about $30/50rds...... $.6 ea...

that's a great price, where did you get it from? hell i'd buy one for that price. very good rifle, and the 5.7 round gives you good distance.

that's a great price, where did you get it from? hell i'd buy one for that price. very good rifle, and the 5.7 round gives you good distance.

Well if your military, veteran, or law enforcement you can buy one at this price. Also find a dealer that is doing the FNH special

Lets see if I get it sent this time.Good luck trying to find ammo.I was paying $.50 a round awhile back.Now their over $1.00 a round and then some.Just picked up 4 boxes of 40 grain for $160.00

Bad Boyz said:
Lets see if I get it sent this time.Good luck trying to find ammo.I was paying $.50 a round awhile back.Now their over $1.00 a round and then some.Just picked up 4 boxes of 40 grain for $160.00

I can buy it at $30/box. Must not be that hard to get, your buying some, i have found a few spots online that sells 2000rds, just dont have that cash right now.

Back