You can type here any text you want

For Sale 1987 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOP4ever

I really hate to sell it but life changes and work make me feel I should devote more time to family etc...
I've owned the car for 5-6 years and it is in great shape. I drive it maybe 1500 miles average a year and other than having to replace a head gasket 3 years back its been trouble free. It has the basic mods for a safe and easy upper 11 second car and on its first trip down the track back in May it ran a 12.5@110 with a zero psi launch and limited traction. It is a T-top Canadian export model and it has 106k KM or about 66K miles on the clock, with Zero Rust. Interior is great, paint is a 10 footer. Has new Tires and drives great. Cold AC, everything works with a good stereo with pioneer head unit and 6x9 rears an 6" kicker doors with pioneer 3.5's in the dash with a 10 inch sub in the trunk. It gets compliments everywhere I go and I will miss it if it sells. mods if I don't forget something are like this. turbo tweak 5.6 chip, 42 lb injectors, TE44 turbo freshly rebuilt by Bison, Stretched SLIC, Alky Control alcohol system, K&N air filter, Scan Master 2.1, Casper's knock alarm, autometer boost and oil pressure gauges, Hellwig rear sway bar, RJC power plate, RJC motor Brace, Brian Hofer Built trans billet drum and trans brake ( never used ) 9.5 2800 stall NL converter which works really well on the road and decent at the track. Price is $15,000.00 .
More Pictures Later
Location south Arkansas

Attachments

• MY GN Now 2012.JPG
    MY GN Now 2012.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Sorry for the post, but after talking to the wife the car is staying . At least for now . Thanks for the interest I had a weak moment yesterday.

Back