You can type here any text you want

For Sale '86 GN 69K actual miles T-Top

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bowtiepony

Up for sale is an '86 GN with 69k actual miles, the car is absolutely bone stock and kept in good condition. It still has the spare tire and factory cassette player, it is also a factory T Top car. The paint on the car is in good shape and the paint is an 8/10, interior is clean and in good shape I would rate it an 8.5-9/10. Has power windows still has T Top cover in truck, was bought from 55 year old man, never been to the track, very dependable drive anywhere. Must Sell due to other projects. Asking $12,500 Pics will be posted in a few days have not had time to take.

send me pictures and location.

VIN for carfax check would be good too..

I will have VIN# for you tomorrow but computer crashed over the weekend and I have top get another one and try to get everything loaded pics and everything, I am on my girlfriend's computer but don't have the pic software with the digital I took the pics with hopefully will have evrything going in about 2 weeks. But if interested I may be able to meet you halfway but I will get them ASAP. Please send me your email. Thanks joe

Back