You can type here any text you want

For Sale: A set of Harland Sharp 1.55:1 Roller Rocker Levers...25 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87LtdT

I bought these new from a forum member...they were advertised as 1.60:1 ratio. I put 25 miles on them and began the work to change out the noisy Comp Cam lifters. During this I've learned that the rockers are actually 1.55:1 (stock ratio). Harland Sharp will sell me individual 1:60 or 1.65 rocker levers...so I'm putting these 1.55 levers up for sale.

Note: THIS SALE INCLUDES ONLY THE ROLLER ROCKER LEVERS AND THEIR ADJUSTING SCREWS.....NOT the shafts, clamps, spacers or fasteners.

$200 shipped.

Note: I'm also open to a trade for your 1.60 or 1.65 HS roller levers if you need 1.55's.

Bob

I have a counter offer. I have a complete set of Kenne Bell rockers, shafts, ect in 1.6 NIB. Never been on an engine yet. Wanna trade all for all?

Because of the uncertainty around KB, IMO, I am reluctant to swap you. The KB's may actually be better than these I dunno...but I don't know much about them and if anything does go wrong I doubt that KB would be interested in talking about warranty.

So no thanks.

Bob

Interested?

How much would all the other components cost to make them useable? Thanks, John

Hello John....I've sent you a PM...bottom line is I will find out and let you know. Bob

Back