For Sale by Owner: Mechanics Dream Home in Royal Oak

BadObsessionRcn

Located in trendy Royal Oak, within walking distance to Downtown and Woodward Avenue. This home offers approximately 760 sq foot of living space. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full finished bathrooms, living room updated kitchen and dining room. Fully finished basement (drywalled with glass block windows). The basement is wired for surround sound and Cable/Satellite TV. The basement could be used as another bedroom if needed. New Weatherguard vinyl windows (still under 25 yr warranty), the finished waterproofed basement is guaranteed for life of the structure not to flood. Latest updates within the last 7 yrs) 90% efficient furnace with central air on interruptible service. 90% efficient hot water tank.

Now for the Mechanics part of the home. It features a 25 X 36 cinder block garage with glass block windows. Engine assembly room or office. External room for yard equiptment or storage. Compressed air lines ran down the walls, 220 amp service, I beam with chain fall. Well lit with Florecent lighting. The garage is Heated and insulated. You can make good cash out of this garage doing side jobs.

Easy access to I-696 and I-75. Plenty of parking on cement pad located behind house and driveway. Easy access for trailers and parking of trailers.

This house is perfect for a Dream Cruiser or car enthusiest or drag racer. Heated Garage with I beam and airline, work on your car year round. The garage is awesome and the house is a no maintnance required home.

Bonus* Possible split of half lot located behind house which is wanted by ajoining owner. Spilt it, sell it to them and pocket the cash.

Only 142,500.00 obo by owner, Price will go up if I list it thru a realator.
financing available, and possable zero down financing.

Pictures available upon request.....