You can type here any text you want

For Sale or Trade: 1987 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WH1

This is for my friend: 1987 Bucik Grand National 81,000 miles stock motor, TA-60, PTE Turbosaver, SMC progressive Alky, 40# w/TT & thumbwheel chips, hotwired Walbro 307, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Art Carr non-lockup 9" torque convertor, Walt's race 200r4 w/ billet internals, Casper's knock gauge, VDO boost oil pressure & water temp. gauges. Orig paint has some checking but looks really good from 5'. Interior is a 9 out of 10 with no tears or rips. Nice trunk kit and nice original wheels with all centers. Car is a rare "light weight" GN with no power seats, windows or locks. He is looking to trade for a later model luxury car such as a Lexus GS300 or similar. The car is located in Bowling Green, Ky and I can put you in touch with him if interested.

What kind of "Luxury Trade are you interested in! And do you hava any pictures of the car.

It's my friend's car and he's looking for a 99 up Lexus GS300 or something very similar. I'll see if I can get some pictures from him. Do you have something to trade in mind?

I was just wondering what but i am not into Lexus but i would like to look at the pictures if you can get some. Thank you

Back