KB Chip $20

Thrasher 92 with Anti Theft and 2200 stutter. $20

Thrasher 100. $20

All Chips are for stock injectors. Take all 3 chips for $50

Stock Injectors (11) $5 each.

Email www.baddguy6@aol.com

Guy

Hey Guy!

Great upgrade on the injectors. You will love those 50's with the Lubrant chip. I know my car never felt faster than when I switched to those and the Lubrant street chip. I was burning up the Nitto's from a 30mph roll! :D

Good luck with them, and I'll see you guys in December. :cool:

Re: Re: For Sale: Thrasher Chips & Stock Injectors

Originally posted by c&cgn

Hey Guy!

Great upgrade on the injectors. You will love those 50's with the Lubrant chip. I know my car never felt faster than when I switched to those and the Lubrant street chip. I was burning up the Nitto's from a 30mph roll! :D

Good luck with them, and I'll see you guys in December. :cool:
Thanks Clayton,
Couldn't really test my new combo out yet, It's being raining over here.:( And just did my brakes this weekend. So after the break in hoping for those 30mph burns.:D Looking forward to see you & Carla in December. Any dates yet?

Aloha,
Guy

Re: Re: Re: For Sale: Thrasher Chips & Stock Injectors

Originally posted by BADDGUY6

Thanks Clayton,
Couldn't really test my new combo out yet, It's being raining over here.:( And just did my brakes this weekend. So after the break in hoping for those 30mph burns.:D Looking forward to see you & Carla in December. Any dates yet?

Aloha,
Guy

Hey Guy,

Should be there December 14th - 28th. :D :D

I just went a a test drive the other day for the first time with actual street tires since I put on the 50's and TA49(I used the Nitto's all spring and summer). It was just plain silly. Fried the street tires from a 50mph roll. Then I tried flooring it from a dead stop (no powerbraking) and the car rolled about 2 feet and then the tires lit up. They kept spinning right up to 50mph and the car was going snaky down the road. That was enough fun for one day. LOL :D

Later,

Clayton