You can type here any text you want

Ford ranger 10 k mile M5OD 5 speed trans, zoom clutch & Psi plate, zoom flywheel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
I know I know ford crap..This is the last ford I will ever own!
The trans are no longer available from Ford

SERIOUS INQ ONLY!

I bought the trans brand NEW NOT A REBUILD, it has the freeze plug mods and has had Royal Purple synchromax in it since new. Trans has 10 k miles NOT A TYPO 10 K miles. I paid over 1k just for the trans itself it was NEW.

The Flywheel, Clutch, Psi Plate, TO bearing are all new Zoom and installed with trans, and also a new slave cylinder and have the same miles.

The truck is a 91 with a 4.0 2wd .Sliding rear window, Bed and liner, new h20 pump, new t stat, new tires, new front brakes, new shocks, helper springs in rear, new headlights, Brand new from Ford fuel filler neck hose, plugs, air filter, wires, etc

Bottom line I spent too much money on the truck and just want to get some of my money back on the truck. Fuel pump went out and the fllorboard mounts where the clutch MC bolts up the metal is cracking and flexing and the truck has some rust around and I just want someting newer tired off working on it.

Asking 900 firm for the trans and assoiciated parts.1000 for the whole truck with clean title ..heck the a/c still works.

Check out lc2kid on ebay and I have a 100% rating buy and sell. PM for interest prefer local P/U.

Email is djskyscraper@yahoo.com

Back