You can type here any text you want

found a 79 TB

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
4bbl car, paint shot, needs a few fillers, couple dents, missing ac compressor, has rust hole starting on driver's quarter. Inside probably aboutt he same shape as outside. Here's the catch-been sitting for several years in this old farmer's back yard. car is like a marina blue-green color, well used to be. Pretty much all there except for a few interior trim pieces.. If it starts and moves what should I pay for it? He said he couldn't remember if it ran. Most of the chrome is really nice. Vinyl top is shot of course. He told me he wanted 700 for it I about lol! I already got one major project, don't really want another. Or should I sit and wait? Maybe make an offer, take the doors for my car and part the thing?

Yeah I was thinking about doing a cheapie fix up on it, not that they ever are cheap:rolleyes: , but I would have 2 projects in the garage and still and unfinished house. If i did buy it and it didn't even run I think I would probably be living in it:eek: Maybe I'll wait till I get mine done. Just might not ever be worth the time beings its sat so long and hasn't been started. I popped the hood and the bonnet wasn't even screwed down to the carb! I'm gonna wait it out till I get my car done then go offer half and see what happens. I doubt its going anywhere.

Back