You can type here any text you want

Found Buick, Maybe?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcawley3

I posted this in South Eastern area, but then got to thinking this car could have come from anywhere.....so here's a copy of thread:

Yesterday while at work a couple of the beat cops came in asking "whoever's driving the black car needs to pull it inside so I don't have to do anymore stolen buick reports" He told me he saw a GN smoking the tires a little said he was just going to tell him to stop. but the guy ran..wrecked the car:mad: then fled on foot....said investigators where trying to find owner........I'm going to try to get more info monday.....if your missing your car it can't hurt to check this out.....

I went through the whole....are you sure it was a T car?:confused: and not just a regal?

he says yes....I'll know more monday when records dept opens. If you want to check yourself 706.821.1080 Richmond County Sheriff's Dept.

ps... this cop may very well not know what he's talking about so I'm not trying to get anyone's hope's up......I'm going to the impound tomorrow to make sure it is a Turbo car and not just a Regal!!

Back