You can type here any text you want

Four LS1's give it a tried but :( ..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wiked87gn

Banned
went out tonight to the street races and met a group of guys with their LS1 camaros, really nice cars I decided to have a little fun so I challange the guy with the fastest car and he say ok, this is all for fun and no money on the line, so we go to a desolate part by the airport , long strech no cars around just the 5 of us, 1st batter up, we line up and off we go, took off with no boost and right off the line had him by 1/2 car., boost comes on and whammmmm, left him standing still and put 5 cars on him by the time i hit 70 so i give him the lights and its over, droveback and thier jaws hitting the floor it was priceless, one by one came up to see if they could hit a homerun, and they all got smoked, they were all really nice guys and could not stop praising my car and telling me how bad it was, all in all it was a good night,I exchanged phones numbers with the leader of the pack and probably will hang out with them again. was running 22psi on alky and a 18* chip and the car pulls like mad, I wonder what it would do with 27*chip C16 and 27psi :eek: .

Torque is cool ain't it??? :D

Sounds like the LS1 guys were cool about it as well. Way to show them the Buick TR SMACKDOWN!!!:eek:

Thats funny im really cool with a camaro guru so i went with roc87 to a camaro meeting since his transplant and the guys were cool. well the guru new roc87 was going and filled up his bottle hes been in my car and knows better so they do a freeway blast and he barley put a fender on roc87 with nitrous and roc87 still needs tuning

SOooo after that i took the guru and his wife(boss)jk for a 10 pound launch and they were sold so now there doing the transplant already bought motor and trans

His mods
94 z28 heads,cam,intake,exuast,headers,bottle 100shot,auto,
He ran 13.5?? at this altitude without the bottle

Johnny

Back