Frankfort Il, cruise night

yeah that was me. I guess I got there right at the peak time (7:20 ish). There was no parking when I arrived and about 15 minutes later I could of parked about anywhere. I got there, took a walk around got back near my car about 8 I believe and thats when I met Tim. I must of just missed you.

I saw some interesting stuff even though it was mustang night. ;)
the pics kinda suck they are from my phone and they do not do justice to how nice the paint on that Camaro was.

Polara Convertible
PIC-0035.jpg

a Skylark
PIC-0038.jpg

and an absolutely beautiful 72 Camaro
PIC-0040.jpg

PIC-0041.jpg

PIC-0042.jpg

PIC-0043.jpg

oh yeah and an interesting little tid bit....

I heard two old guys talking about how nothing newer than 79 should be in the car show because it's not a muscle car or a classic and as I strolled by I said "well what about a GN?" I didn't get a response just a funny look. ;)

oh yeah and an interesting little tid bit....

I heard two old guys talking about how nothing newer than 79 should be in the car show because it's not a muscle car or a classic and as I strolled by I said "well what about a GN?" I didn't get a response just a funny look. ;)

haha, that's good... I'm definitely not the biggest fan of looking at various colors of C5's sitting around the main parking lot...

That '72 was nice... there was a '76 455/4spd T/A in the main lot that was gorgeous too. The black paint on it was immaculate.

oh yeah! I think I was talking to Tim when you guys came by. I should put a name tag on my car Hello my name is BlackoutDrunk! :biggrin: I wish I would of known, I figured if it was someone from the board they would of asked. If you remember the guys standing by the car I was the guy with the black White Sox shirt on.

Chuck, was that you parked by Villa Rossa with the 86? Walked by twice but didn't see anybody. We left right about 8, it was ok but nothing too thrilling compared to what I'm used to over there. Lot of vettes and mustangs (of course) We had my brother's maroon LT1 'maro up there, parked literally 2-3 spots west of the '86...
Don't forget....
June 19, Buick, Cadillac, and Pontiac night.

Try again this Thursday guys? BOP night in Frankfort. I'm in (weather permitting of course).

I think it's street rods... BPC night next week. They bumped Olds to orphan car night :rolleyes:

I might swing by for a few minutes, but it looks like I'm gonna be busy on Thurs...

Yes 83hurstguy, they moved Olds to Orphan night July 24. But take a look, they put the Vipers in with the 1900-1941 cars. Now that is funny to me for some reason.

Yes 83hurstguy, they moved Olds to Orphan night July 24. But take a look, they put the Vipers in with the 1900-1941 cars. Now that is funny to me for some reason.

haha, now THAT's funny. :D

They said that Olds pretty much fills up Orphan night anyways, that's why they leave it there...

I don't think I'll be there tonight, might make a late pass through. Just got home from work :(

All right, who drove by about 9:00PM tonight.... And didn't stop...

Another beautiful night at the grainery.. Not a drop of rain. Maybe a cloud or two... Good turnout.

Lots1.jpg

Lots.jpg

All right, who drove by about 9:00PM tonight.... And didn't stop...

Another beautiful night at the grainery.. Not a drop of rain. Maybe a cloud or two... Good turnout.

That might have been Dr Boost. I was talking to him, and he took off around then IIRC.

I didn't get there until 8:00 or so... and didn't have the H/O (driving the daily pos white '04 mustang)

That might have been Dr Boost. I was talking to him, and he took off around then IIRC.

I didn't get there until 8:00 or so... and didn't have the H/O (driving the daily pos white '04 mustang)
I saw what looked like an 85 H/O....
Did you see that? Perhaps it was an illusion and I was thrown off by the license plate...:confused:
I did not see any TB in the lots, or along the streets after taking 2 passes through. I think whoever it was, was just driving through. I saw the car from the ice cream shop:biggrin:

I saw what looked like an 85 H/O....
Did you see that? Perhaps it was an illusion and I was thrown off by the license plate...:confused:
I did not see any TB in the lots, or along the streets after taking 2 passes through. I think whoever it was, was just driving through. I saw the car from the ice cream shop:biggrin:

I didn't see any G-body Olds up there the whole time, may have missed it... Dr Boost had his '86 sitting up on the north street past the grainery...