Freds Turbo Performance

John are you going to BOP at Reynolds??? Would like to talk to you about a trans overhaul in the spring time :D

Not sure who John is. This is Fred. I am planning on being at Reynolds
and would be glad to talk to you about rebuilding your tranny. Whatever you need done we can do it. Next time your down this way stop by and let's talk.
If the car you picked up was the one on Ebay you got a great car, would have bid on it myself if I actually needed another one. Don't have enough time to enjoy the two I have. Hope to meet you in Reynolds.

Fred
Fred's Turbo Performance
229-794-2337

Ran up on Fred and his wife at renolds saturday, super nice people!!! and real down to earth. Fred I had the black 86 T that was giving me tranny problems saturday. Haven't messed with it yet but I did find the tranny mount and the drivers side motor mount snapped in half grrrrrrrr. I hope that is my problem and its not shifting the tranny into gear right. I undid the linkage and manually put it in OD and drove it down the road sunday real easy and she went thur all the gears perfect. Will have to get them replaced and go from there. Daniel Ray