Freds Turbo Performance

GNX026

GM World Class Tech
Just wanted to introduce myself to the Turbo Buick Community.
My name is Fred Smith and I own Freds Turbo Performance located
in Hahira, Georgia about 10 miles north of Valdosta. My shop is
located about 2 miles west of I-75. 229-794-2337. My hours are
6:30pm thru 9:30 pm est M - F and 8am-6pm on Saturdays. I offer
full service, upgrades, performance mods, engines, transmissions,
suspension and anything else you may need. I am a GM certified
MasterTech and ASE Mastertech. I have worked for the GM dealer
since 1987 and still do. Please feel free to call with any questions or
services you may need. I look forward to getting to know all of you
and I thank you for your time. :cool:

Fred's a real stand-up guy. Nothing but good things to be said. He has taken a lot of time to go over each and every piece and part to make sure its what I want and need. He obviously cares about these cars and the people that own them. Fred is working on my car right now. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Fred & Kay,

Rick

I agree, Fred is a good guy. :cool:
Fred- Tim from Valdosta, Mike just built my engine. I may be heading to your shop as soon as I get through my break-in period. Take care!

Really kewl to see someone from the area! I'll have to drop by and visit sometime, what hours do you keep and I don't suppose you'd have room for me to park a 65' rig in there would ya? ;)

Do any turbo work, balancing etc?

"I don't suppose you'd have room for me to park a 65' rig in there would ya? "

And I thought I was taking a lot of room in his shop! :eek: :)

Rick

Haha, just for visiting, not service... :p
I run through there on a daily basis sometimes.

I have plenty of room for you to park.
How about 28 acres!
Also my hours are usually 6:30pm
until I'm done(10:00 pm). Please stop
by anytime. I work for the buick
dealer in Tifton during the day if
you want to hook up at lunch just
come by. Also my shop is located
on the same property as my house
so I'm there most of the time. Look
forward to meeting you.

hi

Glad there is someone close when I get to pulling my hair out! After almost 15yrs of owning this thing I still get stumped! You need to get Lonnie's car done so he can stop bench racing :biggrin:
Don't let Morkai park on ur property,he'll get the semi stuck ;)
Do you know Ron with GNX #73 in Tifton?

Great seller and great guy. Gave me a good price on an alky kit and sent it very fast! Thanks Fred.

Thanks for all the great comments. It is a pleasure to do business with each and every one of you. :cool:
Itsav6, sorry it has taken a couple of days to respond, but I have been extremely busy. Weather is finally cooling off and I am trying to get these cars to fly. I am in the process of taking care of Lonnie's list of items. Hopefully he will be flying soon and can stop that bench racing. If Morkai gets stuck out here we have plenty of equipment to get him out. You and he both are welcome to stop by anytime. We can even take a trip over to South Ga. Motorsports park for test and tune. They have begun doing this on Sundays again. Trust me I know because I am so close I here those engines
and tires all the time. Music to my Ears!!!!!!
And yes I do know Ron, I have done some work on that beautiful GNX of his.

Mike @ Full Throttle Thanks, nothing but great things to say about you, your company and all your great parts. Keep up the good work and you will be hearing from me soon. Love my Trans Pro, can't say enough good things about it.

Lethal231ci, you are very welcome hope you are enjoying it. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Again, Thanks to everyone who has posted, pm, or called. I appreciate it.
So if anyone out there in our immediate area or not needing help, please don't hesitate to post, pm or call I will be glad to help. Keep on going FAST with Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred
229-794-2337

I had to take a stab at Morkai,his first semi tractor got stuck in my driveway when he brought it over to show it to me. Ron had stopped and talked to me in Tifton the summer of 94 asking about GN's,T's and what would be the rarest/best to buy. I told him GNX of course and a couple of weeks later he showed up in it.
I would love to drop by one evening if nuthing to chew the old Buick fat. Do you work at Chevy or the Pontiac dealer?

ITSAV6 said:
I had to take a stab at Morkai,his first semi tractor got stuck in my driveway when he brought it over to show it to me. Ron had stopped and talked to me in Tifton the summer of 94 asking about GN's,T's and what would be the rarest/best to buy. I told him GNX of course and a couple of weeks later he showed up in it.
I would love to drop by one evening if nuthing to chew the old Buick fat. Do you work at Chevy or the Pontiac dealer?

Stop by anytime or call me and maybe we can get together for lunch in Tifton. I work for the Buick, Cadillac, Pontiac and GMC dealer. Stop by and ask for Fred. I also loved Ron's GNX so much that I had to get one for myself.
Drive it to car shows locally, but I race my 87 GN daily!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'll try to do that or I'll run down to ur shop one evening. I just got out from under mine replacing shocks. Did get 3 done though :)

GNX026,

Sorry for being off topic but I gotta ask ya...

Around Aug 2004 in Valdosta...do you remember getting into a race with a black 89 IROC one night leaving the Walmart parking lot? Just wondering because that was me, lol. :biggrin:

If not then nevermind, it's just been bugging me all this time who that was. :cool:

????

Did you run I-75? If so you were only 18 miles from me. 319 runs from my house to Thomasville. :biggrin:

ITSAV6 said:
Did you run I-75? If so you were only 18 miles from me. 319 runs from my house to Thomasville. :biggrin:
Yep, I75 to 300 to 19 .. Guy I picked up the car from said to was quicker. Nice drive tho.. Expect for the stupid idoits in a beat up suburban that asked about buying the car on the way out...like they could even afford it :rolleyes:

U went thru Albany then not Tifton. But you went right in front of my work. It is on 19 S outa Albany.