You can type here any text you want

FREE 1979 Buick Regal Turbo sports coupe rolling shell

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
FREE to whoever can come pick it up and take it away. If no one wants it within a couple days I will call pick your part and they will come get it for free as well.

good things about this car is that it was never in an accident. straight frame. california car so no rust in the frame or the panels. it has a sunroof. i have the paperwork from lien sale auction. FREE all you gotta do is come tow it away from my driveway in Oakland, CA. let me know asap because i would like to get it out of my driveway.

79regal008-1.jpg

79regal007-1.jpg

79regal009-1.jpg

Better check the codes and valvestem holes on those Kelsey Hayes Wheels on the front of that thing first. If those wheels are the early 70s vintage (ie 70-71 Z-28) they may be worth about 100 ea or more. I lost out on a full set, just a couple of months ago.....

yes it had all 4 of them when i got it. i took 3 of them off... the one you see is the only one left. it is bent, but probably fixable... we already had a set of 2 of them so now we have a full set and a spare.

well, I called pick your part and this time they said they would give me $25 for it. SO they are picking it up on Thursday.

Back