FREE $50.00 to the fastest

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
Mid Atlantic Heavy Hauling will put up $50.oo to the #1 winner of the 2 quickest 109 block cars. this is a heads up race between the 2 quickest cars @ the 5th annual buick event on november 20th @ mooresville dragway!

the rules are as follows

must be a 109 block

thats it! run what U brung!

let's see if any one else can add to the pot

Well, Sh!t!! Let me shoe-horn a built '109 into my 1,000lb. '81 Honda!!

After you and Sully break at Renolds this weekend...:eek: :D

K.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
let's see if any one else can add to the pot

I'll add a NCTURBOS window sticker to the pot. ;)

And if you win I'll through in a book on grammar as well!:p

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Well, Sh!t!! Let me shoe-horn a built '109 into my 1,000lb. '81 Honda!!

After you and Sully break at Renolds this weekend...:eek: :D

K.
have at it. anything goes!

did I hear NCTURBOS is adding $25.00 to the pot?;)

did I hear NCTURBOS is adding $25.00 to the pot?;)

I'll tell you what... If you buy my Breakfast and pay my way into the track I'll put up $25.00!!:cool:

If you give me 1-car length & and the "go" I'll bring a car to run for the $50.00!:confused:

K.

Why don’t you just make it a Production V6 Block Challenge. Not that I have one , but maybe some production hot air, N/A or 4.1 wanting to play. Since it’s a well known fact that the 109 is THE Superior Block, you ought to spot anything else a few tenths on the tree.;)

Originally posted by getchasum
Why don’t you just make it a Production V6 Block Challenge. Not that I have one , but maybe some production hot air, N/A or 4.1 wanting to play...

As long as it's not faster than him he'll let anyone play!:D

Scott, everything going well with your car? You're coming right?

K.

I think there should be one more rule...

...Must be full-bodied, with hood intact! :D :D :D :D :D

K.

Scott, everything going well with your car? You're coming right?

K.

I heard the 4.1 was very slow, so no need to worry. At least it is in a GN.

Yes, we plan on coming. The car is doing good, just need to get some miles on it. Don't think it's going to see any high boost this year. After spending the $$$ on a new build, makes me wondering why I'd every chance high boost.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYLOVE !!!!!!!!! hope you don't mind me using your log in name I thought you would get this before to-night.
from your sweet little wife. kate

( 1 2 3)

Keith you better hurry and get your honda ready if you want a chance:D :D :D :D :D :D

K.
what are you talking about I've only run a 6.88 in the 1/8. what should I do just give Sully the $ now & be done with it? maybe Clint or someone else has something secret. get your so called bugs worked out & bring slow grey, turn up the boost & let 'r rip, or are you chicken $hit? that's all we ever hear are excuses, you need to take that thing to the track and make more than 2 passes to dial it in.

Cars for the 109 race must have had be manufactured within the last 20 years...:mad:

Shoot. The way it was going I was hoping it'd gravitate to any Buick production block. :D I don't think the roadster chassis is quite 20 years old yet. :p

Originally posted by sydwyndr
Cars for the 109 race must have had be manufactured within the last 20 years...:mad:
my $ my RULES:D
if I knew there would be some fast big blocks there I would make the rules any buick PRODUCTION block.:)

Can someone fill me in on the dates and times for this event? How about directions to the track? I have a 109 almost ready and might be able to play.;) ;) ;)

November 20th , go to mooresvilledragway.com to get the directions. track opens @ noon a group of us meet at the cracker barrel @ I77 & hwy 150 that's exit 36, for breakfast to eat & bench race.

I will pay $25 for any buick or SY/TY who can cut a .500 reaction time on the tree and bring me the timeslip to prove it the day of this event :cool: