You can type here any text you want

free limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GothicVash

ok so ive got a 83 limited with something wrong with the motor im guessing eaither the trany or crank but i dont know much about cars just the stuff that makes them go fast lol it also has a rusted out frame that is going to break but if anyone wants it for parts e-mail me and come get it im in connecticut Gothic_Vash@yahoo.com id rather see it go to someone that can part it out for the rest of the regal comunity to use it then a scrap yard

also put this up in the parts section as it is a whole car but would only be good for parts

forgot my aim is GothicVash if that is easyer

Saturday???

Can problably come Next Saturday. Is that too late? I was looking for a car too resemble mine with all the misc. screws an nuts I think I lost. Let me know if you wont me too try an get a day off.Mike

there are plenty of good parts on it it has a sunroof option and tape deck that works but micknick1 has got it as of right now so talk to him about parts he might not need or anything like that

Back