You can type here any text you want

Free Tr Parts!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WakkoSS

I've got some parts that I need to clear out, come up and get em and they're yours...free.

I've got a 20k mile D5 converter, two 15x8 wagon wheels, a couple misc. burgundy interior pieces for a TTop car and a downpipe with factory cat still on it. Email me ASAP, as they're outta here soon.

Those are uber hawt. I cant believe nobody would buy those. Will they fit the GN? ;)

Scott

Never bolted them up, but they're supposed to. Price is right...freeeeeeeeee.

FREE STUFF--------YA, YA, GIMME, GIMME

where do you live?---I come and get the stuff if your close to englewood

Englewood? I'm south of WPB. Interior pieces and D5 are gone. Cat/DP, tires and wheels remain.

Totally confused

Sorry for my lack of abbreviation knowledge---but where or what does WPB mean---- you said south of WPB ---I dunno that expression---I would like the rims for slicks if they are at least strait and can be painted:confused:

wheels

darnit---your on the other coast---I'm in englewood which is near ft.myers---completely on the opposite coast. With fuel the way it is I just cant do it---even if they are free---Thank-you very much for your immediate replys

wheels

Thanks again for the immediate responses----That's the way this message board is supposed to work. If I had a toyota or a little jap car I would cruise on over but I have a Ford F-350 dually at 10 mpg. Oh well, somebodys gotta take 'em at that price, LOL.

Back