You can type here any text you want

Fresh off the set of FF

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Damn! You should get it to add to your collection. That way atleast you will have 1 semi-fast car! Maybe now you can keep up!:biggrin: Bigger turbo, FMIC, LS1 Maf, not bad!

Victor; You are ruthless. I bet you sit and wait to see if you can somehow make me seem as slow as you. It will never work sir.

I did, however, consider purchasing that monstrosity and making it into a
"my1stgn" replica car but it looks like the current owner beat me to it. Since it's complete I don't think i could add anything to it. :biggrin:

Maybe he'll make you a deal on it since he seems to have put you and your car on a pedestal.:p

I couldnt tell by the times on your sig how fast you wear. Sorry bout that. But I figured you wanted that car since its yellow and you already have a grey and white one. A few more and you will have all the colors of the rainbow, your boyfriend will be so proud that you have come out the closet! You guys make a cute couple! You still in Vegas?

I can already hear it now~

"LC2 engine, no sh!t. This will decimate all after you put about fifteen grand in it or more, overnight parts from China.":eek:

The white and grey ones are gone. All I have is the Black ones...

Our mutual pal, Timothy, is still in Vegas. Has a 10 second GN...

I am in Wildcat Country. Kentucky. Yee Haw!

How's the wife and the little one?

I don't know......maybe I am wierd but I kind of like the yellow. Now I never would do that to my own car but if it is already like that .:cool:

The white and grey ones are gone. All I have is the Black ones...

Our mutual pal, Timothy, is still in Vegas. Has a 10 second GN...

I am in Wildcat Country. Kentucky. Yee Haw!

How's the wife and the little one?

Yeah, he's about $200 away from being considered my "friend". Hes more like a mutual "thief" right now the way I see it. And 10 seconds in the 1/8 isnt bad I guess, still faster than you right?:biggrin: So when you get a chance and talk to him, how bout you have him "lend" you $200, then you could "lend" it to me and then we could all be "friends" again!

Back