You can type here any text you want

front cap a common question?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SITHV6

Move against the Jedi 1st
I'm probably asking a common question, but hey...cant blame me for asking. My TR has survived catagory 4 Hurricanes and has survived over 16 years of my abuse, but last month she couldnt survive the butt of a 9 yr old boy! Was in my garage digging thru my old parts bin when my nephew and his friends were curious as to what I was up to and got bored enough to decide without my knowledge to SIT on my front bumper...then as my body bent over to pick up some new brake pads I heard this blood curdling "CRAAACK!" come from where nephews friend was sitting!!!! My head snapped up so fast I heard my neck crackle with sinews! "WTF!!!!!!" I screamed and the poor boy jumped off my car with arms flailing like someone had Shocked him with a cattle prod!!...Too late...the fiberglass edges that held up what years of abuse and mother nature could not destroy, were defeated. ALL 3 of the top anchor points had Snapped as if someone had bit them off. ALL THREE!!!...Sorry for the theatrics but I just needed to share my misery...
So...where would be a good place to look for a new front cap for our TRs? theyre genericly a normal mid 80's Regal front cap and easy to find? yes? no? where? TIA Now for door skins...

Back