Front end rebuild

DCVING 6

I'm looking at rebuilding the front end this winter with one of the bushing kits. Any suggestions?

been hearing that the poly kits squeek pretty bad. Anyone else had this experience?

Options?

I heard the same thing, so I went with Gyrhead & Sons complete front suspension (and bushings) rebuild kit - all Moog parts - haven't installed yet. HTH

Gyrhead & Sons rebuild kit

hmmm I searched the Gyrhead & Sons site, but could only find individual parts and prices...what was the part number for your kit and how much did it cost ya

Gyrhead & Sons

hmmm I searched the Gyrhead & Sons site, but could only find individual parts and prices...what was the part number for your kit and how much did it cost ya

I bought their kit off eBay - think it was $300 something - close to $400. Call them and they should be able to give a "kit" price - all quality parts...

i just did mine with the PST kit with bilstien shocks. car handles great and no squeaks if bushings are lubed correctly.

went to advanced auto roughly $250 everything replaced springs, steering, ball joints, and bushings.

thanks guys

$250 sounds like my kinda money, pluss A+A vends moog and falcon suspension parts