You can type here any text you want

Front lower shock bolts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
Anyone know what size the front lower shock bolts are? I snapped two extruded "U" nuts and need to find some new ones, any place that sells them? Thanks

Get them from the dealer. I just got 2 from them a month ago. I tried the dorman ones and one broke and one stripped. Got the ones from the dealer and perfect.

Thanks, I got them today from the dealer put them on already and fit perfect I guess you and myself are the only ones that had that problem ? So thanks for the heads up. :eek:

I broke 3 out of the 4 when putting on my new Bilsteins. It was late at night when doing it, so I just used a bolt and nut. I was able to weasel in a wrench to hold the nut, so it worked out fine. :smile:

Got back from a nice cruise with my girls and all I can say is wow! What a difference in the ride , I put all new Bilstiens on replaced the IAS shocks and well worth the change they ride way nicer than the Eldlebrock shocks.I have Kirbans springs with Bilstiens awesome!!

I broke 3 out of the 4 when putting on my new Bilsteins. It was late at night when doing it, so I just used a bolt and nut. I was able to weasel in a wrench to hold the nut, so it worked out fine. :smile:
i always knock out the stock nuts out and just use a bolt and nut whenever changing front shocks on a GM.

Back