You can type here any text you want

Front mount IC Location sway bar in the way

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo1962

Installed Alky kit & t49 turbo I have 23 row old style stock location IC which requires me to remove the front sway bar is their any way i can reinstall the sway bar? THANKS

Just yank it off and keep it off...you aren't road racing a GN are you? It's 30 lbs of weight off the front of the car.

its usually just the shroud that is in the way. I just cut an opening and install it over the sway bar.

its usually just the shroud that is in the way. I just cut an opening and install it over the sway bar.

Hey long time no chat man! OK I'm confused...his title says FRONT MOUNT IC but now I re-read the post and he has a 23-row stock location? Either way I'd still take that piece of crap bar off the front. I've ran without one for almost 5 years now and it's always on the street and with the rear ATR bar, I think it actually handles better without the front bar. Any weight you can take off the front of the car, the better. Plus it helps clean up under there too.

Sway Bar

Sounds Like i will leave it off, i have a 1"3/8 rear on the way. THANKS:biggrin:

Back