You can type here any text you want

front springs and bilstein shocks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

outlaw7d9

20 miles on the shocks and springs these are the good yellow bilstein gas shocks

make offer, be reasonable please i will not respond 2 rediculous low ball offers

Make a price ....I just watched a new unused (73-87 Gbody) set of 4 bilstein go for under $130 so I do not know what to offer. Are you splitting shocks and springs?

ok this post is for all 4 front and rear shocks and springs not just 2 fronts like the thread title says . and no id rather not seperate them

Any pics? Do ypu have the part#'s for the shocks? Any info ont he springs? I really do not need them if you could seperate?

$120.00 for shocks providing pics and #'s

Make a price ....I just watched a new unused (73-87 Gbody) set of 4 bilstein go for under $130 so I do not know what to offer. Are you splitting shocks and springs?

Um... are you sure they actually sold? Thats pretty much half the price of new! They are 60$ each new! Ill be selling mine very shortly as im changing over to a more drag minded suspension setup, and will probably be selling them for around $200.

If I was to pay 200 for used shocks and new ones are just 40 bucks more then, well you know the rest of it..

Drag minded set up" Race Jace runs 9's with Bilsteins!

Any pics? Do ypu have the part#'s for the shocks? Any info ont he springs? I really do not need them if you could seperate?

$120.00 for shocks providing pics and #'s

150.00 AND ILL SEPERATE THEM LIKE I SAID THERE BASICALLY NEW THEY HAVE 20 MILES ON THEM I DONT HAVE THE PART NUMBERS BUT I WILL TAKE PICS .

sold pending payment ill let u guuys know if the deal falls thru

thanks for all the interest

Back