You can type here any text you want

FS: 1987 Hardtop GN in Maryland

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stuch

1987 hardtop GN. 88 kmiles, clean carfax report. 99 percent stock and original! Located in Maryland. Purchased in 1999 with 72 kmiles. Garage kept. Repainted by previous owner. Has G80 positraction option. Added K&N filter and tube, but have original parts to return to stock. Also have original A pillar trim, factory radio/cassette, and oil fill tube. All original carpet, seat covers and interior. Previous owner replaced horn button with T-type button, and stuck the turbo emblem on the dash. No rust on exterior paint, a little surface corrosion under the hood, and wheels are corroded quite a bit. Trunk and floor pans are perfect. Stock motor, turbo, and trans, runs strong. Does not leak oil! Will sell for $12,800 OBO.

Attachments

• dash.JPG
    dash.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,595
  • drivers front.JPG
    drivers front.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,598
  • drivers side rear.JPG
    drivers side rear.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,587
  • engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,587
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,580
s'more pics.

Attachments

• options.JPG
    options.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,574
  • passenger front.JPG
    passenger front.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,564
  • passenger rear.JPG
    passenger rear.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,553
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,563
  • seats.JPG
    seats.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,559
I'm currently out of town, and don't have pictures of underneath the car. I have one from the top looking at the trunk floor pan (attached). There's no rot at all underneath, but it will be a couple weeks before I return home - will take more pictures then and post on this forum. Also see Autotrader add for more pics.

Attachments

• GN trunk.jpg
    GN trunk.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,110
To supramantrm,

Sorry, not looking for trades.

To 87GN_ponykillr,

Sorry, not looking for a LS1, already have one! (02 Z28 6 speed)

OK guys, my Grand National is still waiting for a new owner, you can turn a profit after the next fast and furious movie comes out, so $11,500 cash, no trades.

ttt, I currently have two interested buyers at $11,700, but thought I would bump it here in case they fall through. BTW, had much better luck on Autotrader than on the forums, but most replies were from guys wanting to get the car for 10k. Patience may have paid off, we will see.

Back