You can type here any text you want

FS: 1987 Regal Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SVTMOFO

Hello all. Ill keep this short, if your interested just pm me or something and ill give more detailed info. I have a 1987 Buick Regal Turbo T for sale. It is a T-Top car. It has 89,000 miles. It is Gunmetal gray with Gray interior. It does have the console and bucket seats. It runs great, body is in great shape. I would say it is 97% rust free, just a few small spots where the paint is starting to bubble up on the quarters. Interior is in great shape only flaw there is a rip about 3-4 inches on the passenger seat. Its very fun to drive and very reliable. overall this car is a solid 9. I am in cincinnati ohio. I am asking 10k for it, or am open to trades, maybe trans am, or older muscle. If not ill just keep her. Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 143.jpg
    Picture 143.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,659
  • Picture 144.jpg
    Picture 144.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,654
Thanks! PM replied too. Also I forgot to ad, the stock wheels also come with the car.

Here are a few more pics on the car. finally got it put back together on the inside.

Attachments

• 5556.jpg
    5556.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,170
  • int.jpg
    int.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,168
Thanks for the offer, but wouldnt be willing to trade for a salvage title vehicle, Thanks

sure. i am still interested in it. can u pm or post pics of seats, and said rust

Back