FS: 87 GN T-top

84tt

Whatthehellisleakingnow!
Yeah I know why you selling?
Well I am going to get out of the buick stuff for a while.
I have really tossed the idea of selling for a while.
I am asking $8,000 obo don't be afraid to drop any kine numbers.

Well I will put a small list of stuff it probably has more than what I am going to list

1987 Buick GN with t-top option
Mileage: About 95,***

Car has a cage in it!

Motor has somewhere between 5,000 to 10,000miles on it
Trans has around a little over 5,000 miles

Motor was originally built by conely's as a competition short block.
I just installed new bearings in the bottom end since it was out of the car. The block was O-ringed and installed ARP head studs. It has 30 over trw's in it with a giant cam and double roller chain. Copper head gaskets with Kenne- bell ported heads with bigger valves and all that, Ported out lower intake with a Conely's custom plenum and 75mm TB. Extra capacity oil pan with High volume oil pump and external oil cooler.

Transmission is a Turbo 400 with the variable stall convertor
1400/4000 stall at the flip of a switch. Overhauled with competition parts. H an R transmount with external trans cooler.
Line lock installed.

It has stock headers, 3 inch exhaust single shot, 3 inch test pipe.
3 inch downpipe with external deltagate and manual boost controller.

This car has no A/c it was deleted meaning it is totally gone no controls, no a/c box, no compressor or lines, no condensor.

It has a universal aluminium radiator from summit with stock electric fan. 160 t-stat with billet t-stat housing.

Poly-bushings every where to stiffen the ride a little, Competition shocks, airbag's in the rear(needs to be changed)....I believe it has stiffer springs too and boxed lower control arms.

Stock turbo and intercooler in great condition.;)

Running the stock computer with a Max effort 8 position thumbwheel burned for 40lb injectors, also running 40lb injectors
Adjustable fuel regulator with fuel pressure guage. Hot wire kit for fuel pump with a Walbro...has provisions for a external pump(old one died).
MSD wires, near new coil pack and module. Near new Knock sensor. Battery has been relocated to the trunk.
Scanmaster 2.1 installed, ATR fuel mixture guage installed, Oil pressure guage. Has a water temp guage but must be replaced.
And of course it has a Boost guage.

Stock GN wheels with slightly used 235 Dunlops

Body is nice I wanted to have the paint redone
T-tops don't leak seals in good condition.
I have new window seals for it (the ones on the outside of each passenger window.

Interior is nice

All this car really needs is a big turbo, intercooler, and injectors to be real fast.

I also have some spare stuff too if bought for the right price will throw in with the deal: Blocks, Cranks, piston's, rods, flywheels, Balancers.
$8000 or make me a offer come check out the car tell your friends

KOA 630-1439

no times

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
maybe next weekend??

BTW, the chip installed is a Caspers 8 pos. Ultra Chip!!

Derek
:cool:
Anyone got a cordless sawzall I can borrow??? I hate rusty exhaust!!!

TTT

C'mon guys, this car has seen 11's!!! Back in the day........
Derek :cool:
Well, looks like Ill be going at it the old fashioned but trusty hacksaw way.:(

Re: no times

Originally posted by quicker6
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
maybe next weekend??

BTW, the chip installed is a Caspers 8 pos. Ultra Chip!!

Derek
:cool:
Anyone got a cordless sawzall I can borrow??? I hate rusty exhaust!!!

no cordless.... but isnt that what a hacksaw is? CORDLESS?

Re: Re: no times

Originally posted by HI85WH1
no cordless.... but isnt that what a hacksaw is? CORDLESS?

Funny guy!! True that it is cordless but, it is human powered. Im feeling lazy thats all. A screwdriver seemed to work fine for the downpipe but, Im still messing with the converters nuts.

Derek:cool:

P.S. Buy my old car from its new owner Koa!!

Re: Re: Re: no times

Funny guy!! True that it is cordless but, it is human powered. Im feeling lazy thats all. A screwdriver seemed to work fine for the downpipe but, Im still messing with the converters nuts.

P.S. Buy my old car from its new owner Koa!!

Sorry, I couldnt resist... I do have one that requires a cord, however...

Re: Re: Re: Re: no times

Sorry, I couldnt resist... I do have one that requires a cord, however...

Thanks for the subtle offer there Rob but, I dont think Ill be needing it. Im gonna finish off the turbo install tomorrow (I hope) so long as I can remove that converter. You wouldn't happen to have a spare turbo regal exhaust hanger would you??? The 3 bolt one that goes to the cat. converter.
Thanks,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: no times

Thanks for the subtle offer there Rob but, I dont think Ill be needing it. Im gonna finish off the turbo install tomorrow (I hope) so long as I can remove that converter. You wouldn't happen to have a spare turbo regal exhaust hanger would you??? The 3 bolt one that goes to the cat. converter.
Thanks,

OK, but dont say I didnt offer...

FYI, I found a box with parts form the first GN... saw some hangers of sorts... I do have the one from the 442, but it has the metal arm and the loop? is that it?...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: no times

OK, but dont say I didnt offer...

FYI, I found a box with parts form the first GN... saw some hangers of sorts... I do have the one from the 442, but it has the metal arm and the loop? is that it?...

Could be the one Rob. Does it form half a rectangle and have three bolt holes with the rubber loop deal on top?? Maybe I can swing by tomorrow to take a look if you dont mind.
Thanks,

I thought it had only 2... but I could be wrong

FYI, tomorrow is good.. will be up early...

Early is good!!
Thanks Rob,
Derek :cool:

Sorry to jack the thread Koa but, think of it as free bumps TTT!!;)
Buy his car someone, anyone, Peter Cool???:confused:

I need another car like I need a hole in my head (someone shoot me)

Trying to get rid of cars, but they keep sprouting like weeds

Thanks for the offer rob
But looking for something else to drive.

getting tired of all those leaks?

whatthehellisleakingnow!
;)

Seriously... I supposedly have another interested party in the SS...

We'll see what happens... If he does buy it, I'll have another LT1 for sale