Buick2-1.jpg

Buick4.jpg

Buick3.jpg

Buick1.jpg

Buick5.jpg

Buick6.jpg

Buick7.jpg

I love your car.

I'd be surprised if you have it still by Monday. I wish you lived close to me, cause I'd be out there right now to probably drive it home...

I was in Omaha last weekend...if you would've posted it then I would've come home with it. I was at the Qwest center for the USACi World Finals.

Yes, car is still for sale-

Kietzman- I will have to send you pictures tommorrow-I'm not at my home computer.

yes, it does have a power drivers seat.

I'll have to get pictures this weekend- The car is in storage in Omaha, and I live in Lincoln- sorry for the wait.

still wondering the same thing---as I never got any pictures! Would be interested if pictures and communication was renewed!

Sorry I have been very busy with work and havnt had time to take any pictures, Yes the car is still for sale you can call 402-397-5861 ask for Barry.

Bump this! Will be around for the next couple weeks, give me a call with any questions, very motivated to sell.

EDIT- For 10k the car with come with a TA60-1 Turbo, Art car 2800 Non-Lockup converter, and your choice of 009 injectors or a 212/212 roller cam!