FS: Pair rear Draglites & set of 18" KMC Stealths w/tires

xXch0dyXx

ClubGP Message Forum troubleshooting

pics of both are in that thread, looking to buy a new set for street and track use, instead of swapping if i want to race.

The KMC's have a good amount of tread left on them. The draglites have nittos on them, but they are pretty well done.

Entertaining offers

ill have to call and ask the guy i bought the car from, he never told me :rolleyes:

They are less than a year old, buyer pays actual shipping

i will try and get an answer for you by 2morrow afternoon

thanx

Look on the back of the rim- you should see something that says "15x8JJ" or something like that..

What is the tire size?

sold the fronts last month to a guy. I planned on keeping the rear for track only, but decided to just sell everything and buy one set.

ide need 200 plus shipping for them

as long as you pay for the transport, i can get them to you for 200, but i wont cover shipping:wink:

The fronts with tires cost me $40 to ship to new york i believe, so it should be around that price, maybe a few bucks cheaper. Or i could leave the tires on for added padding on the rims....

if you want to do $240 shipped, i'll agree to that.

do you take paypal?

how bad are the tires worn?

tires are pretty much done, as they were when i got them. I was just going to keep them mounted to avoid any denting of the rims during shipping.

I do take paypal, ill pm you my addy.

I can do 240 shipped, just hope it doesnt cost me more, lol

18" Stealth Wheels

Hi This Is Kountry. Give Me A Call At (678) 754-7112 In Reference To Selling Your Wheels. If For Some Reason I Do Not Answer The Phone, Please Leave A Message With Your Name And Telephone Number And I Will Call You Back As Soon As Possible. Thank You Very Much.

Are the KMC's still available? If so, any clue on how much you're looking to get for them?

yes they are still available. It all depends on where you are located really. I want 500 plus all shipping costs for the rims, they are in great shape. Let me know if your interested.

thanx

nope, still sitting in the garage. Let me know what you want to give, cause im thinking of throwing them back on if my KMC's dont sell:) I need something that gets a little more power to the ground