Ft Myers Performance Shop

KFarley

Hey guys, my dad has an 87 GN and has alot of money invested in it. Had the motor and trans done by Dynotech when he lived up north. He now lives in Ft Myers and is looking for someone close who is knowledeable about these cars. I did find a few shops, however they are roughly 2.5 hrs away. Can someone help me with a lead and or/ contact? I appreciate any help!

Hi
I lived in Ft Myers from 1972 till last year and I'm trying to get back over there from the Lauderdale area. Unfortunately there aren't any shops per say that know how to work on them.

But my good buddy over there is quite knowledgable about them and has a Truck accessory shop. Sometimes he helps people with stuff if it isn't major. Depends on if he has the time or not.

Call Gino at Cap City on Fowler. Real nice guy. He and his brother are really into cars.

We DO have a good tranny guy over there though. Gino can put you in touch.

Tell him Terry sent ya.

Terry

Originally posted by tlturbo
Hi
I lived in Ft Myers from 1972 till last year and I'm trying to get back over there from the Lauderdale area. Unfortunately there aren't any shops per say that know how to work on them.

But my good buddy over there is quite knowledgable about them and has a Truck accessory shop. Sometimes he helps people with stuff if it isn't major. Depends on if he has the time or not.

Call Gino at Cap City on Fowler. Real nice guy. He and his brother are really into cars.

We DO have a good tranny guy over there though. Gino can put you in touch.

Tell him Terry sent ya.

Terry

Thanks alot, can you give me a number to contact Gino?

Don't have it off hand - look on Switchboard under Cap City Ft Myers, FL He's on Fowler across from Popeyes and just a tad North.

Terry

Originally posted by tlturbo
Don't have it off hand - look on Switchboard under Cap City Ft Myers, FL He's on Fowler across from Popeyes and just a tad North.

Terry

Thanks Terry, Ill let you know what happens. I appreciate your help!

Hello,
I recently moved to Cape Coral, which is just west of Fort Myers, from Cooper City. I was also wondering if there were any turbo regal owners or shops in the area. I have seen a GNX & GN around town, but I haven't been able to catch up to them.

Henry

Tell your Dad he can call me as well.

I'm a little north in St Petersburg, I also have a buddy in Englewood.

727-527-9724

BTW, My tranny guy is in Naples. I'll be down there on saturday to pick it up.

Damn Henry,
I moved to Pembroke Pines (near Pines and Dykes) last year from Ft Myers but looked at a house in Rock Creek.

NOW you are in the Cape and I'm trying to move back over there and want to be near Pine Island for fishing.

Funny world.

Did you get in touch with Gino? I was over there the 15th and stopped to see him and I told him you might call. We have a good tranny guy in FM too. He is a great tranny mechanic and we tought him all the trick stuff on ours and he just recently did Mikes (SWFLGN).

Might see you sometime if I get back over there.

Terry

Terry,
Yeah funny, I use to live right off of Flamingo & Griffin road (Flamingo Townhomes). I would go every other friday to Tower Shops, but I would only see a couple of turbo regals out there.
I had my GN in storage since 1991, so now after I bought a home with a 2 car garage here in the Cape I can finally work on it. I'm in the process of tuning it up and updating it from all the old early 90's technology.
As for fishing, I'm only 10 minutes away from Pine Island and I own a 17ft Aquasport Osprey. Home prices have gone up 25% and land prices 85%, here in the Cape within the last year. Let me know when you are in the area.

Henry

I have a house in naples, and i have a buick grand national transmission that needs a rebuild,

whos you naples transmission guy?? im interested to know as i need mine rebuilt

Bryan