You can type here any text you want

Fuel Guage Question?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John84GN

Nice Monte...
I purchased a fuel guage from jegs...the 1 1/2 guage that mounts on the fuel rail...there's only one problem...

The gauge has a 1/8 "pipe thread" male end coming out the bottom, and I have to "adapt" it to a 1/4 male schrader valve from the fuel rail...so I need a female-to-female "1/8 pipe thread to a 1/4 flare," like what's on our fuel rails...

I have been EVERYWHERE in my hometown (which isn't saying much) but no-one seems to have this fitting:mad: I even called jegs, and their technical people said that even they don't have an adapter for this situation!!!

I know that it exists, b/c I've seen this specific guage mounted exactly the way I want... :

Has ayone ever run into this problem? Thanks, John

I just recently mounted my Fp gauge on the rail and had the same problem. First off, the adaptor you need is actually -04AN female to 1/8NTP female; the schrader valve is JIC thread and the gauge is pipe thread. I finally had one made at a gasket company here in town (Bowling Green Rubber & Gasket Co.) but I've been told that Earl's has them or can make them up for you. Hope this helps.

Back