You can type here any text you want

Fuel line advice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowboi

Im looking to replace my lines from the tank all the way to the rail. Im sure some of you have done this. I am considering braided stainless fuel line instead of the pre-bent hard lines. I will need the line in, the return, and the vent.

When I do research on here I see some are using -8 for the line in and then -6 for the return and the vent. Does this make sense? Also it sems that guys are ordering all three in 20ft lengths and then cutting to fit after.

Just looking for experiences and opinions.....

Thanks for the info, looks good, however im not going that extreme ;) do you reccomend the return and vent to be -6?

Im looking to replace my lines from the tank all the way to the rail. Im sure some of you have done this. I am considering braided stainless fuel line instead of the pre-bent hard lines. I will need the line in, the return, and the vent.

When I do research on here I see some are using -8 for the line in and then -6 for the return and the vent. Does this make sense? Also it sems that guys are ordering all three in 20ft lengths and then cutting to fit after.

Just looking for experiences and opinions.....
Is there something wrong with the lines that are currently on your car?

Racetronix was supposed to be coming out with a kit to replace the fuel lines, but I have not seen anything from them yet

Racetronix was supposed to be coming out with a kit to replace the fuel lines, but I have not seen anything from them yet
If you follow our DP thread you will see that we are running some tests right now. Hopefully we will have something in the next month.

My lines are badly rusted. For some reason the brake lines look fine but the fuel lines are bad.

If you follow our DP thread you will see that we are running some tests right now. Hopefully we will have something in the next month.

I looked at your posts and couldnt see the thread. Can you post a link?

Back