You can type here any text you want

fuel pressure drop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grkgn

hey guys i have a stalling issue LAST YEAR I PUT A WALBRO AND AN AFPR CAR WAS FINE TOOK IT OUT IN MARCH CAR SALLED ON ME WHEN IT GOT HOT I PUT IT BACK IN THE GARAGE AND DIIDNT START MESSING WITH IT UNTIL RECENTLY I PUT THE HOT WIRE KIT DIDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE THEN I BOUGHT ANOTHER WALBRO THINKIN THAT THE OTHER ONE WAS DEFRCTIVE IT WAS A LOT BETTER BECUASE THE CAR WAS HOLDING BACK POWER NOW IT HAS POWER BUT STILL STALLS ONCE IN A WHILE BUT STARTS RIGHT UP BEFORE IT WOULDNT ALWAYS START UP RIGHT AWAY NEEDED A COUPLE OF MINUTES YESTERDAY I NOTICED THAT WHEN U SHUT OFF THE ENGINE THE FUEL PRESSUSE GOES TO ZERO NOW I KNOW THAT WHEN U SHUT OFF THE CAR IT SHOULD HOLD ABOUT 10 PSI FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES OR SO COULD IT BE A DEFECTIVE FPR OR SOMETHING WITH THE RETURN LINES?

PLEASE DONT TYPE IN CAPS AND USE PUNCTUATION. THANKS

We need more info on the car. Injectors? Chip? What are you scantool numbers showing? BLM? ect.

My guess is a bad injector is causing this. It sounds like one is stuck open causing it to bleed down real fast. Are they the stock injectors?

Jason

Back