Fuel pump relay on TTA

1badTTA

Resident Smart A$$
Having problems with my fuel pump, I have it hotwired and am getting power to the relay (hotwire relay near the tank) but am not getting power from the stock wire. Which relay is it that controls the fuel pump? Checked fuses and all are fine, am able to manually engage hotwire relay and get pump to run, just need power to trigger it. What wires go into the stock relay (this is a TTA so location is slightly different) so I can see if it is just a bad relay or something else.

The relay is just to the right of the brake booster. There is a small relay bracket there - it is on the bracket. I think there are 3 relays on the bracket. Look for a relay with a tan wire w/white stripe - that the fuel pump relay. The tan w/white stripe powers the pump.

Thanks, if I can't figure out what is wrong, I will just hook it up as a kill switch. Found a switched power wire to use for it that will make a hell of a kill switch. Are there any problems with running the fuel pump whenever the ignition is on? I know it shuts off sometimes when the ign is on and engine isn't running. Just wondering if there would be any problems.