You can type here any text you want

fuel pump..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

unobetr

ok so i saw no where to put this.. i have a red armstrong double pumper.. i want to put a single in that will handle what im pushing. i dont really want to upgrade to braided line and have to upgrade my fuel rails.. any ideas?

ck

Guys are running mid 9's with the dbl pump and a bigger return line. Also you can always change out the hob switch so the sec pump comes in at lets say 20-25psi.

I think any faster you should run fuel rails. Because the #1 cyl will suffer its the last cyl to get fuel on the stock rail. Billy Anderson of Anderson's Performance can help with modifying you stock sending unit.

i really dont want to run 2 pumps.. if im wide open mid-track and 1 goes out.. im toast.. if i have 1 pump and it goes out mid track.. it just goes dead..

they dont have anything.

Call Anderson he can modify your sending unit so you can run the stock fuel tank and an external in line pump. Then run new lines a feed & a return up to your stock fuel rail.

I just went with a Weldon Pump, Cell etc..
178.jpg

Back