Fuel Pump

HYBRIDT

Anyone locally got a Walbro pump that needs a good home? Mine quit yesterday.:( Car got ran on empty at work and after putting gas in it the f.p. would not come up very high and then the pump just stopped. I just dropped the tank and the ground wire for the pump in the tank is melted.:eek: When I put the new pump in I'm 'gonna run new wires all the way into the tank (a little larger gauge) and supply my own ground. Sound like a good idea?:confused: Anyway Frank suggested I post here before I go buy a new one just in case someone has a place to get one for a good deal.

TIA

ADUM

Adam,

I would recommend getting a brand new Walbro 340M. They are available from couple of guys here (on the board) for around $100 or so which is $39 less than I paid for mine 2 months ago. With what you are doing with your car, you will never run out of pump with the 340.

Bill

It's a Powerstroke F350 IC. Mike L has some pumps for CHEAP and I shouldn't need all the other stuff since mine was already an upgraded pump. I'll just need another sock. Can you still get those at the dealer? Or NAPA?

ADUM

I think you can get a pump sock from ATR. I'm not 100% sure though.

Your FMIC, even the end tanks are from Ford?

FS