fuel question

Ok, Mike I checked it out. You seem sincere enough. I believe you...

As usual these things get a little out of hand sometimes. I would say that you handled it quite well. ;)

(Dang I was hoping we could get a troll visit over there. They never seem to bother us...)

Here in New Jersey we just got 15" of snow, and they are expecting 24" by morning so I better get to bed early so I can get up and shovel snow tomorrow morning.

People still need their Cable TV....

Good luck with the Buick, guy! :)

salvagev6

If my car takes you out at bowling green then you have been whooped by a moron. And if by 10 or 20 cars who will be the moron then. sorry to lash but you have given me a headache over the last 24 hrs.

Your welcome, no charge.

Remember I'll be the guy in the black GN at Bowling Green.

Didn't know they let mustangs race there?

Unless yours is Buick powered. :)

If so you should try alky. injection. :D

salvage v6

I don't know how many times to tell you that I own and will be driving a gn. and by the way it's black also, who would have guessed!

salvage v6

I was looking at a thread of yours from may 2002 which is why I told you mine is a street raced car and I don't post my et or mods. But you better spend thousands before you think you can hang! look forward to racing you. good luck!

Let's try Logic 101.

1. I like and use alky. :)

2. Therefore I am CHEAP. :( Your words of course.

3. Therefore I can not spend thousands of dollars to race and beat another GN.

Let me know if you are getting another headache I am trying. :D

salvage v6

No more headaches just laughter, I am very layed back and surprised to have been upset to begin with. But if you must bust balls, If my car put down the et that you did, then I would be upset and car would be sold. So unless the attention is blowing your head up, and I do feel you are obviously stubborn and will probably need to get in the last word, so this is my last post on this subject. Although ammusing you are starting to bore me. see you at the nats.