You can type here any text you want

fuel rail valve

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazygn

10's here i come
Is the fuel rail valve the same as the ones in ac units and bike tires mine is leaking were i check my fuel press.

What you are dealing with is just a basic valve like the tire, but I would not recommend using one from a tire . The rubber seal probably would not withstand exposure to fuel. I have seen a lot of guys fix that leak by adding an under the hood pressure gauge. Its functional, looks good and you need one to tune that beast anyway.

I have a fuel press gauge that screws on and has a ss line with a cheep little gauge on it but i was told not to run it on , to take it off when i am done checking it. i wish i could keep it on there.

There are hood mount gauges that are left screwed on all of the time. Maybe the issue is the "cheap little gauge." I don't see any problem leaving the gauge on as long as you are sure it wont leak or break. The other el cheapo fix would be to put a new cap on the valve and tighten it till the leak stops. I dont recommend it, but have seen it work. I personally would get a quality gauge and forget about it. I personally love the look of KB's hood mount fp gauge. Old school is cool.

Anyone know any good fuel pressure guages that don't cost an arm and a leg?

Back