You can type here any text you want

fuel reg fitting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

petersonm

I am running steel braided line from the tank to the motor. Does anybody know the thread of the fitting going into the fuel reg or part # for erals? thanks.

fuel rail M16-1.5 saginaw w/ O rin g
FP regulator out M14-1.5 saginaw w/ O ring

for fuel in i decided to go with a 1/2" JIC37*(-8AN) X M16-1.5 with oring at the nut (no saginaw style stepdown) from part# 9068-08-16
the fitting wasnt a direct bolt up because the rail int treaded to the bottom drilled the fitting for 3/8 full flow , and had to shorten it and take off a few threads to fit

for FP reg i found a 3/8" JIC37*(-6AN) x M14x1.5 w/ locknut and oring elbow fitting ,
direct bolt up, no clearance issues and no saginaw crimp impeding flow
part # 9069-06-14
the source was discounthydraulichose.com

btw heres a link to some saginaw fittings at summit
Summit SUM-220009 - Summit Fuel Rail Fitting Kits - summitracing.com
and a link for all of their AN to metric fittings
AN to Metric Adapter Fittings - summitracing.com

Regulator fitting

I have the fitting that screws in the factory style reg but it stuck out the bottom to far and I could not get the line on? What did you do different ? And if someone needs this one I have $10 shipped.

the fitting i listed is an elbow and its overall installed distance from bottom of regulator is only 1.25" , and because it has a locknut with the oring seal at the locknut it can be positioned anny direction (forward or to the back) and still seal tight

Due to the size of the orifice, you would be better off cutting the end off the rail and welding a steel AN fitting on in it's place. The bigger fuel line won't make much difference otherwise.

Back