You can type here any text you want

Full set of KYB shocks...almost new.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I have a set of KYB' s for sale. These are about a year old and are still in nice condition. Less than 200 miles on them. This is a full set, front and rear. Will sell for $120 shipped firm. Thanks guys. Jeremy

Interested if Get Owned passes

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Here is a pic guys. They are in good shape.
IMAG0025.jpg

How did the car ride with them? I'm trying to get away from that floaty boat feeling. Were these fairly stiff? And JC feel free to scoop em up right away...money talks :)

How did the car ride with them? I'm trying to get away from that floaty boat feeling. Were these fairly stiff? And JC feel free to scoop em up right away...money talks :)

KYBs are on the stiffer side. They road well in the car. It's a stock suspension car so nothing drastic going on under it but they do ride a little stiffer than most.

Will ya go $100 w/shipping? If so, I'll take them. Thanks

I'm sorry but shipping charges are not cheap for a full set of shocks. I'm being generous by offering them for $120 and thats the lowest I'll go on them. Thank you for the interest though. Jeremy

Do you accept PayPal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Yes sir, I will accept paypal but you need to cover any fees associated with using them to pay me or send it as a gift. You are more than welcome to send me a money order as well, whichever way is easiest for you. ---Jeremy

Back