You can type here any text you want

Fun Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

machinegun

First, I have the et streets on the back. 14 psi in them. Race gas in the tank C16, boost set to 25 and the dump open.

We are going to dinner and pull off the interstate. As we pull up to the light this white 5.0 pulls up next to us. Guy in the passenger side saying how fast his buddies car is. Me and my wife look at each other kind of giggle. the light goes greeen and I roll it to about 12 lbs of boost and totaly destroy this guy. Put about 2 car lengtsh by the time we get throught the intersection and about 4 before I ease off of it. As we pull up to the next light I see this car come around fast from behind the white car. It pulls up next to me at the light. 03 - 04 Cobra, wheels exhaust xpipe no cats, pully tune cold air and a couple of other mods. This guy in the passenger seat starts talking about how they have the fastest car there, keeps asking me if I know what they have and that I am going to get a beatin now. Keeps talking trash as you can expect. I look at my wife and we are both wondering about this guy. Still talking trash about how they are going to kick my arse and how fast they are. I look at the guy and tell him, " You have no clue what is about to happen" Guy still cocky as heck. I see the cross light go yellow so I bring it up to no boost no vac. The light drops and I roll it wide open. the GN is is just hazing the 12.50 et streets through the intersection. about the time he grabs second gear the ets are hot and hook. The boost hits 25 and I put 4 lengths on the guy and keep pulling. At about 6 I shut it down. We get to the next light and the passenger nor driver will even look at me. I say fella, he looks at me, you just got beat by a 20 year old V6. He was all pissed off.

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

buickbert

Hahahaha, awesome, especially the punch-line you dished out at the end. Shutting up the cocky ones is always the fun part.

While anything can be made fast, those supercharged Cobras are the only late model car I genuinely fear at a stoplight (C6 Z06s aside). They can be made stupid fast relatively easily. I've only run into one so far - a stock convertible. Didn't work out too well for that guy either.

Nice kill!

Jim

03-04 Cobra can be very fast cars, so your TR must be running very strong. Congrats.

Loved it

Nice. Especially when they are cocky like that, kinda think you should have rubbed it in a little more since he was so cocky. Haahhahahahahhaahhah that was funny.

machinegun said:
First, I have the et streets on the back. 14 psi in them. Race gas in the tank C16, boost set to 25 and the dump open.

We are going to dinner and pull off the interstate. As we pull up to the light this white 5.0 pulls up next to us. Guy in the passenger side saying how fast his buddies car is. Me and my wife look at each other kind of giggle. the light goes greeen and I roll it to about 12 lbs of boost and totaly destroy this guy. Put about 2 car lengtsh by the time we get throught the intersection and about 4 before I ease off of it. As we pull up to the next light I see this car come around fast from behind the white car. It pulls up next to me at the light. 03 - 04 Cobra, wheels exhaust xpipe no cats, pully tune cold air and a couple of other mods. This guy in the passenger seat starts talking about how they have the fastest car there, keeps asking me if I know what they have and that I am going to get a beatin now. Keeps talking trash as you can expect. I look at my wife and we are both wondering about this guy. Still talking trash about how they are going to kick my arse and how fast they are. I look at the guy and tell him, " You have no clue what is about to happen" Guy still cocky as heck. I see the cross light go yellow so I bring it up to no boost no vac. The light drops and I roll it wide open. the GN is is just hazing the 12.50 et streets through the intersection. about the time he grabs second gear the ets are hot and hook. The boost hits 25 and I put 4 lengths on the guy and keep pulling. At about 6 I shut it down. We get to the next light and the passenger nor driver will even look at me. I say fella, he looks at me, you just got beat by a 20 year old V6. He was all pissed off.
nice kill man, nice :D

nice kill 03' 04' cobras are fast cars but they just don't have the low end torque that a turbo buick can make but they can be horsepower monsters
try not to race them for a good distance chances are they will win

Nice kill, did he tell you all the mods they had?? Kinda hard to tell at a lite that the car has a tune, cai, and a pulley.

you just got beat by a 20 year old V6

lol God I just love that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great kill man Daniel Ray

my 1st gn said:
nice kill 03' 04' cobras are fast cars but they just don't have the low end torque that a turbo buick can make but they can be horsepower monsters
try not to race them for a good distance chances are they will win

Ha Ha Ha, no low end torque?? Torque is instant with the blower set up, not that way with the gn. Nice kill though, I missed my GN so much I put twins on my 04 mystic cobra. 750+ hp thru the rear wheels on a stock block is hard to beat! :)

Goose727 said:
Ha Ha Ha, no low end torque?? Torque is instant with the blower set up, not that way with the gn. Nice kill though, I missed my GN so much I put twins on my 04 mystic cobra. 750+ hp thru the rear wheels on a stock block is hard to beat! :)

that sounds like a great car I take it back

Back