You can type here any text you want

fun night at the track

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
not a gn story. not even a good story but it put a smile on my face. so i was up at the track for the club clash race with my gs. i'm setting in the staging lines waiting to make my first pass and i see tons of rice in the lane next to me and one lightning, i'm sure i'll line up aginst some honda so i'm thinking this sounds fun. NOPE i get lined up next to the lightning. so i launch it, hit a killer light so i'm feeling pretty good, look over to see how bad i'm losing, and right outside of my window is the front bumper of this truck. i think "wow, i took a lightining off the line" so hes pulling on me slowly, and i mean slowly. about at the 1/8th mile we were even and something happenes and he falls back. i'm sure there was something wrong with his truck but still a fun kill.

next race, same thing only with a red ls1 camaro that under the z28 emblems says supercharged. i don't think much of it, i'm thinking i'll get to watch a good running car do its thing. wrong again! we come out of the hole together then he drops back, plays catch up then slows down and so on. he later ran a mid 12...

but not too bad, i was going 15.7's not too bad for a big old boat at 5,800 feet. but the t-type still got better fuel mielage, was cooler to drive, needless to say much faster, i hate myself for selling it.

Back