You can type here any text you want

Fun with a GTO and 70 or 71 SS Chevelle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Local crew was supposed to meet up for a few runs and that flaked out me and a bud (gndriven) rolled back in town and i ran a stock Goat i think (may of had exh) from a roll. He insisted on giving me the go..so be it....we went from about a 40 roll
He lost... it was fun none the less Guy was a real cool rasta dredded out black guy.
Funny thing was today I was out in the GN and saw a old beetle in traffic and the driver looks over and low and behold it was the same guy he smiled and started laughing. LOL

Same night I raced the Goat, gndriven was still riding shotgun and a Chevelle SS passed us at a red light and he was like go go get the car....so of course I pursued..darn that peer psi.

Finally caught up and rolled beside him and I let him hear the compressor surge and then he leans over and checks for the GN badge or hood I guess and then just hit it.
I have to admit the ol freaking boat lifted up and moved for its weight...BUT.. Nah still got him. Funny cause he was all leaning over and up inthe air looking over at the hood or badges I mean he was really looking over for a second then just bam nails it.

The car was super clean (red with black stripes) and its great the owner actually punches it and enjoys it. He gave me the thumbs up and he kid (looked like a teenager) was just smiling away. I didnt see if it was a BB or not but it had enough balls to make the whole front end really jump up..:D

Despite my1-2 shift problem she does good once in 2nd..HA

Aie man... That's making me so badly want to race mine.

Glad to hear you were stomping people out. :)

Good kill, ive been down for awhile. Got a friend with a GN, and he comes over to give me a ride to keep me from going crazy!!!:eek: Now his car is wicked fast!

Back