You can type here any text you want

Fun with an Audi TT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brocks GN

I was coming home from work and noticed an adudi tt in front of me, I was not even thinking messing with him but he seemed to have exhaust and his turbo was pretty loud (I could hear it in front of me) and had some kind of emblem on the back MMS or something like that :confused: so I was in back of him when we got to a light. I saw two rich kids in the audi the driver was looking in his rear view smiling and revving his engine. The light went green and he didn't spin (awd),I spun alot in first. I didn't build any boost with my brakes just floored it. I was slowly inching up to his rear when I switched lanes and hit second spinning. When I hit second it was over with, I blew past him like he was standing still. We got to the next light and the driver looked over and said holy **** a ****ing grand national!! I guess he didn't know what he was messing with until I blew past him :D . My first kill in the GN. Seems like nobody wants to race me :frown: .

THDP, 3'' exhaust,rjc power plate, fuel pump, hotwire kit,k&n intake,TT alky chip,stock turbo, stock inj.,thats pretty much it. Have not been to the track so dunno what it runs

brockblackz28 said:
THDP, 3'' exhaust,rjc power plate, fuel pump, hotwire kit,k&n intake,TT alky chip,stock turbo, stock inj.,thats pretty much it. Have not been to the track so dunno what it runs
Mid-high 12 second car. Very good reliable combo. My dads car has the same combo minus the alky and on a TT street chip and 15 lbs it went 13.5 with a 2.1 60.

Jason

It has an underdrive pulley I do believe too. ;) That car always ran strong I wouldn't doubt if it would hit low 12s with higher boost. :)

hey whats up bishir... Yea it feels really strong espcially with the dr's and alky. Running about 19#.Iam taking it to the track in a few weeks when I get time...I let you know what she runs

We got to the next light and the driver looked over and said holy **** a ****ing grand national!! I guess he didn't know what he was messing with until I blew past him . My first kill in the GN. Seems like nobody wants to race me .
haha, that's why i kinda like driving a busted-a$$ t-type... nobody knows what it is, whereas everybody will flip out if they see a GN. it must be nice to get some respect though... meh, i'll take my sleeper any day!

good kill. way to take out the euro-trash!

Back