You can type here any text you want

Funny kills (well not kills) but had fun!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
Tonite, like usually every saturday night, alot of guys from my town, and the towns scattered all over where I live, head out to Montpelier road, way out in the country, and we have a lil fun.

Theres usually tons of people, and many cars!! And the cool thing, maybe 1 OR 2 RICERS!!! Everything is usually american powered RWD hardcore muscle, alot of Camaros, Stangs, Firebirds, Chevelles, Trucks, Novas, you name it!

Tonite, I took my S-10 out there, and my two friends with there Stanks went out there.

There was a bad ass '66 Buick Skylark, with a 455, the guy said it ran 12's and I believed him.

Well, the guy with the Buick raced a guy with a SB Nova. The Buick guy hosed him twice.

I wanted to have some fun, so I ran my friend in his 2001 V6 Mustang. The car is pretty quick, its manual, got exhaust, intake and such.

I took him off the line for about 15ft!! I was proud. But of course I got smacked on, and I raced a guy with a '94 GT, beat him off the line as well, and he had 3.73's and posi!! I was proud once more, and of course he whooped me.

My lil 2.8L almost had enough, but I was feeling proud, and stupid, so I asked the guy with the Skylark if he wanted to run em just for fun.

So we lined up, he did the fattest burn out, and I did my one legger!

We lined up, shot off, and since his car was pretty heavy we stayed together for about 20-30ft. Then he RAN by me, and he shifted to 2nd, and BLAM, his car instantly slowed and he took off to the side of the road, and I slammed my brakes and followed, he grabbed a flash light, and popped his hood, it was just me and him out there, most of the 1/4mile away from everyone.

We sat there and looked, and he said he figured it was his fuel pressure regulator, he was tellin me it was a lil rubber o-ring thing and that he prolly blew it out. And it turned out to be it, his carb was flooded, and it wouldn't turn over. So I drove him back to all the other cars, and him and his friend went back out to check on the car, and they ended up having to push it back in. After about 1/2 hour they finally got it fired up, and me and the guy had a good laugh, he was a very cool dude. And I felt bad, for just a stupid race, but it prolly woulda happened anyway, cause he said he was gonna run a newer Camaro before I asked him to race. S**T happens.

Oh well, had fun, and beat the 2 rustanks I raced off the line, which I am proud of!! Wouldn't you be?? Well not in a GN, or TR!! But for a S-10 yes!!

S-10 wrath

I too know the fruy of the little 2.8 S-10. :D I have an 85 S-10 that I drive as my winter driver. 2.8 carb'd. Wholy crap is it slow. It's got 4 wheel drive too, so it's probably a little heavier. It's only got 50k original miles though, my grandpa bought it new, it was his farm truck, he only drove it every once in while. :) Too bad it's so rusty, could probably get some decent $ for it when we sell it.

I had a 2.8 s10 blazer 4x4. SLowest car Ive ever driven:rolleyes: . Got a rod knock and I gave it to my boss.

HEHE, 2.8's are slow

My 2.8 on the other hand is a pretty quick engine. It only has about 20,000 miles on a new rebuilt engine, had the shop who was rebuilding the engine, put a cam in it, got headers, and of course a K&N, so it is a pretty quick truck!! Faster than the 4.1 in my Buick!

Back