You can type here any text you want

FWD Stage 2 block?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

broke1

Banned
You guys ever see one of these?Looks like a FWD 3.8 block with a S2 upper half welded to it?Takes s2 parts,2 bolt main,14 bolt block.

The guy who has this is local to me and was sponsered by Buick in the 80's w/ a Somerset.Its got alum rods,flatops,and a forged crank.Im thinking of buying the rotating assembly to throw in a 109.Casting # ends in 111.Anyone?

Casting # is 25526111,no power 6 in sight.When I say welded,I mean that the top end is beefy as hell,not sure if the FWD blocks look like this?Its setup for 8 bolt heads with plenty of beef to drill for 14 bolts.Off Center,Stage heads.Prototype?

Drew, I've looked at most of Clowett's stuff...Some pretty neat items no doubt. I don't remember the block you are speaking of. Only thing I saw really worth anything were some intakes and a set of Iron stage heads...Sorry no help on the block, don't remember it. Really wouldn't know what was there until you went through it all with a fine tooth comb..I do remember a stage 2 sitting on the floor with an enormous sheet metal intake and a rod hanging out the side.

Drew, I've looked at most of Clowett's stuff...Some pretty neat items no doubt. I don't remember the block you are speaking of. Only thing I saw really worth anything were some intakes and a set of Iron stage heads...Sorry no help on the block, don't remember it. Really wouldn't know what was there until you went through it all with a fine tooth comb..I do remember a stage 2 sitting on the floor with an enormous sheet metal intake and a rod hanging out the side.

Thats him...Pretty much a bunch of used up S2 parts for sure but there are a few keepers(the irons,sm intake,dry sump,balancers,and the rotating assembly out of the block)

And you can bet your a$$ when I ran across it,I went thru it with a fine tooth comb;)

Pretty cool to see FWD Stage parts though!!

Yeah there is alot of stuff in that basement that was light years before it's time when it was built. Those iron heads would be nice on a sleeper..I used to have a set and sold em to Taylor that used to work at Sport Trucks
Should of kept them..No egr port provision stage 1 irons I think. Nice on a 109 block.

Back