G-Body club?

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
This is going to happen. as the wheels are already spinning(both sides)

G-Body Enthusiasts First get-together!

When : March 15, 2002 7:00PM

Where : Waipio Zippy’s (directions below)

Who : All 78-87 General Motors “A and G” body

Buick : Regal, T-Type, Grand National
Chevrolet : Malibu, Monte Carlo, El-Camino
Oldsmobile : Cutlass, 442, Hurst/Olds
Pontiac : Gran Prix, 2+2, LeMans

To get there: H-2 to Ka-Uka off ramp, if Wahiawa-Bound, turn left, Ewa-bound, turn right at the light, follow road about ¾ mile Look for the Tesoro Station on the right. You’re there! There’s a grassy lot across the street, we will be parked there. If you get lost call Robert Souza(291-1328) or Don Tsuji(927-5292)Hope to see you there!

If any of you want to help distibute flyers, please e-mail me.thanks Rob

great turn out!

I appreciate the support gang! for those of you that couldnt make it, Turtle(chris), Derek(quiker6), his friend KOA, and a new guy, Roy, with a nice white '87T came out from the buick ranks

Lots of montes and cutlass', lot of information shared and learned, which is the goal of the club: To preserve the species, as parts get harder and harder to find, it will take teamwork to accomplish this.

Next meeting is April 14, 2002 at keehi lagoon park with the impala guys...11 am, by the canoe house. hope to see more of you there.....
Robert

Rob, too bad you couldnt come the track afterwards. Guy broke 13s thanks to tuning ala young derrick and his friend koa and his new drag radials.